Virtual Consultations Now Available!
We are hoping that all of you are staying safe and healthy during these times. Many people have asked if we are still performing hair transplants and are we open. The answer is, “Yes.”
We have decided to move our consultations to a video service of
your choice, or by emailing us photos and doing a phone call with our staff. This way you can remain in the comfort of your home and receive a plan for your hair loss.
Currently, we are performing procedures out of our main location in Worcester, MA. We own our building and it is not open the public whatsoever. Our office is sanitized daily and in the event any of our staff feels unwell, we have asked them to stay home.
While the recovery time and process for a hair transplant is rather short and minimal, we are seeing more patients wanting to get their procedures completed now while they are forced to be home, rather than take time off from work. With that said, we are here and looking forward to helping you get your hair back. If you are interested simply fill out the form on this page
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
Our consultations are done in-office at the location of your choice. We make sure you leave our office with a complete understanding of how hair restoration works as well as the best plan of action to get your hair back.
When you visit us you can expect:
- A thorough review of your past medical history
- An in depth hair evaluation questionnaire that will cover when your hair loss started, how fast it progressed, where the hair loss stands now, and where you would like it to be.
- A discussion of treatment methods both surgical and non surgical catered to your goals.
- If applicable, we will measure your head and give you an exact graft count needed to fulfill your hair goals. No estimations on graft counts, we only quote you on what you need to fill in the hair you have lost.
- A solid quote that will be valid for one year after your visit.
- Every single consultation is reviewed by a medical doctor prior to your procedure.