We Look Forward to Meeting You!
Our consultations are done in-office at the location of your choice. We make sure you leave our office with a complete understanding of how hair restoration works as well as the best plan of action to get your hair back.
When you visit us you can expect:
- A thorough review of your past medical history
- An in depth hair evaluation questionnaire that will cover when your hair loss started, how fast it progressed, where the hair loss stands now, and where you would like it to be.
- A discussion of treatment methods both surgical and non surgical catered to your goals.
- If applicable, we will measure your head and give you an exact graft count needed to fulfill your hair goals. No estimations on graft counts, we only quote you on what you need to fill in the hair you have lost.
- A solid quote that will be valid for one year after your visit.
- Every single consultation is reviewed by a medical doctor prior to your procedure.
Our COVID-19 Protocols
Here’s what we are doing to ensure your safety, as well as the safety of our staff.
- We are limiting the amount of patients that enter our office each day to 3.
- All patients will be given a mask upon entering the building.
- A temperate check will take place before entering the building.
- As a premier medical practice, we have always practiced proper sanitization of our work environment and staff, well before COVID-19
What we kindly ask of you:
- If you have ANY symptoms of COVID-19 to please let us know before you procedure so we can re-schedule you for a later date.
- If you have had any contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, you must let us know.
- You verify that you have not traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days.
- You verify you have not traveled domestically within the United States by commercial airline, bus, or train within the past 14 days.
We understand these measures may seem a bit strict, but at this time, our goal is to keep you, as well as our staff, safe and healthy.
Virtual Consultations Now Available!
We are currently offering consultations virtually also if you do not feel comfortable leaving your home. This can be done by emailing us photos and doing a phone call with our staff, or, a video conference tool of your choice.
If you are interested simply fill out the form on this page. We have been successfully performing virtuals daily and they have been a huge success.
We look forward to hearing from you!